PENGARUH ELECTRONIC WORD OF MOUTH PADA MEDIA SOSIAL FACEBOOK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN BERKUNJUNG KE DESA WISATA NGLANGGERAN GUNUNGKIDUL

Ali Hasan, Niken Widiati Setiyaningtiyas

Abstract


The research was conducted to determine whether decision to visit for affecting domestic or foreign tourists to visit Nglanggeran Tourism Village even by individual or together in influencing the decision to visit Nglanggeran.

The research was conducted in tourst attraction Nglanggeran Tourism Village on December 2014 until January 2015. Data were obtained from questionnairest that have been given a modified Likert Scale ratings to 100 tourist who visited Nglanggeran. The sampling was done by Accidential Sampling technique. The analysis method used in this research is multiple linier regression with SPSS 16 Program for Windows.

The result of this research demonstrate the value of the coefficient of determination R Square of 0.421 (42.21%) while the rest of 57.79% is influenced by other factors that not described in this research. While the result of t (parsial) demonstrate show that X4 “Helping the Company” is the most significant variable to decisions visited Nglanggeran Tourism Village. From the test result F (simultaneous) shows the result of F count 12.960 > F table 2.19. It shows that variable X1, X2, X3, X4 and X5 simultaneously positive and significant impact on the decision to visit. From the test result of T (parsiao) demonstrate it shows that X1 t count -1.882 < t table 1.98 and level of significance 0.063 < 0.05, it means that Concern for Others (X1) don’t affect the decision to visit. X2 t count -4.165 < t table 1.985 and level of significant 0.0000 < 0.05, it means that Expressing Positive Feelings (X2) affect negatively the decision to visit. X3 t count 6.752 > t table 1.985 and level of significant 0.000 < 0.0,5 affect the decision to visit. X4 t count 4.905 > t table 1.985 and level of significant 0.000 < 0.05it means X4 affect the decision to visit. X5 t count 0.0297 < t table 1.985 and level of significant 0.767 > 0.05, it means X5 don’t affect the decision to visit. Based on Beta Coefiicient test 1.221 and t count 4.905, it show that X4 has the strongest factor that affect decision to visit.

Keywords : eWOM, tourism, decision to visit

References


Ali Hasan, 2013. Marketing dan Kasus- kasus Pilihan. Yogyakarta : Center for Academic Publishing Service.

Castyana, Billy. 2013. Pengaruh Program Pariwisata Olahraga Borobudur Interhash 2012 Dalam Meningkatkan Kunjungan Wisatawan ke Daerah Tujuan Wisata Kabupaten Magelang. Semarang : UNNES

Hadi, Susilo dan F. Anita Herawati. 2013. Pengaruh Tingkat Asosiasi Merek Terhadap Tingkat Kesediaan Melakukan E-Word Of Mouth (Studi Eksplanatif Pengaruh Tingkat Asosiasi Merek Produk FashionBonvieux Terhadap Tingkat Kesediaan Melakukan e-Word Of Mouth). Yogyakarta UAJY

Nugraha, Marza Riyandika. 2013. Analisa Pengaruh Electronic Word-ofMouth, Argument Quality, Message Source Credibility Terhadap Brand Image dan Dampaknya Pada Purchase Intention. Jakarta : Binus University

Sari, Viranti Mustika 2012. Pengaruh Electronic Word of Mouth (eWOM) di Social Media Twitter Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen (Studi Pada Restoran Holycowsteak). Jakarta : FISIP UI

Widiyaningrum, Anita. 2010. Analisis Preferensi dan Segmentasi Pengunjung terhadap Kawasan Wisata Alam Taman Nasional Gunung Gede Pangrango. Bogor : IPB




DOI: https://doi.org/10.36276/mws.v13i1.80

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2015 Ali Hasan, Niken Widiati Setiyaningtiyas

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.